domingo, 9 de enero de 2011

Reacción de los presidenciables

Presidente Obama:

"We do not yet have all the answers. What we do know is that such a senseless and terrible act of violence has no place in a free society. I ask all Americans to join me and Michelle in keeping Representative Giffords, the victims of this tragedy, and their families in our prayers."

Gobernador Romney:

“Today’s horrifying shooting in Tucson shocks the conscience of decent Americans everywhere. When such an unspeakable act occurs, and lives are taken in violence, we rightly respond with comfort and support because that is the only way we know to show that evil does not triumph over goodness in the world. I offer my prayers to all the victims and their families, including Representative Gabrielle Giffords, and look forward to the swift and harsh punishment that awaits the perpetrator of this cowardly attack.”

Gobernadora Palin:

"My sincere condolences are offered to the family of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and the other victims of today’s tragic shooting in Arizona.

On behalf of Todd and my family, we all pray for the victims and their families, and for peace and justice."


Congresista Bachmann:

“My tears are flowing, and I am stunned and angered that Gabby Giffords was savagely gunned down while performing her congressional duties…We came to Congress together and I had the privilege of knowing her as a friend and colleague. It is my hope and expectation that the coward who carried out this horrific act of violence will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

Gobernador Huckabee:

"I was shocked and saddened to learn of the tragic shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. Several other people have also been shot in this senseless act of violence. This is not the way America works – conduct like this is outrageous and has no place in this country. Please join Janet and me in praying for Congresswoman Gifford and all of the victims."

Speaker Gingrich:

"Please pray for Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and every person shot in this tragic attack, as well as for their families."

Herman Cain:

"I would like to extend my prayers and condolences to those hurt by today’s senseless shooting in Arizona. Please keep Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and the countless other victims in your thoughts and prayers."

Senador Santorum:

"My prayers are with Rep. Giffords and all of those shot today in AZ and their families. Horrific."

No hay comentarios: